Our outstanding Business services:
- Disputes within an existing business or practice.
- Disputes over an existing ownership or partnership agreement.
- Conflicts with suppliers.
- Any other kind of contract dispute.
- Staff / personnel issues.
The benefits of Mediation to your business are:
- Establishing a 'win-win' agreement which is acceptable to all parties to the dispute.
- It costs significantly less than litigation.
- It is usually far less stressful than going to court, not least because privacy is maintained.
- The process is significantly quicker than litigation - so you can get on with running your business. Our aim is to resolve your dispute in a day or less.
- It helps to maintain and even restore working relationships, whereas litigation can create more animosity.
- You are totally in control of the agreement - the courts can impose a solution on you whereas the mediation process cannot.
- Nothing discussed during the mediation process can be used outside of that process, so nothing can be used in a court.
What are the costs of mediation?
The costs associated with mediation depend on a number of factors, including the total amount in dispute, but they are generally split equally between the parties. If a neutral venue is required, the cost of this will also be split equally. To learn more about the process & costs, or to discuss whether mediation would be suitable for your case, email us with no obligations.